- He had only one major publication.
- It was in Hebrew.
- It had no references.
- It wasn’t published in a reference journal.
- Some even doubt he wrote it himself
- It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?
- His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
- The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.
- He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human subjects.
- When one experiment went awry he tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
- When subjects didn’t behave as predicted, he deleted them from the sample.
- He rarely came to class, just told the students to read the Book.
- Some say he had his son teach the class.
- He expelled his first two students for learning.
- Although there were only ten requirements, most students failed his tests.
O Tratado de Lisboa começa a dar frutos
Há 8 anos